Quickseal is lost- circulation material is an all purpose additive designed to reduce severe lost circulation as well as minor seepage losses.
- The varying particle sizes and shapes of quickseal make it an ideal lost circulation material when it comes to fractures, vugs, or extremely porous areas.
- Quick seal lost circulation material has applications in both water-base and oil-base muds.
- Effective and economical lost circulation material blend.
- Chemically does not effect mud chemistry.
- One-sack blend does not affect mud chemistry.
- Quick seal material to plug porous sands and carbonate sections, as well as fractured and vugular zones.
Packaging and storage :
- Quick seal lost circulation material is packaged in 50lb PP liner bag
- Store in a dry location away from sources of heat or ignition and minimizes dust.
Typical Physical Properties :
Physical appearance : Blend of flake, fibrous and granular particle
- As with most LCM Quick seal material will be removed by the shale shaker. To prevent Quick seal material from being discarded, shakers must be bypassed or unusually large screens must be used.
- Quick seal material has the potential to biodegrade once added to the mud system. Consequently, its recommended to add a biocide to the mud system when MI seal material is being used.
Toxicity and handling :
- MSDS is available upon request.
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as described in the material safety data sheet(MSDS).