The provided Cellulose LCM - Cellulose Fiber
is mix of micronized fibers that have been formulated to fix and forestall lost flow issue. It can be utilized in both oil and water base mud. This fiber can also work over liquids as a shale stabilizing source, lessening dray and torque in veered off wells. It is available in three grades like coarse, medium, and fine. Besides, it can be utilized as lost flow additive to experience leakage loss. Fine variant of our Cellulose LCM - Cellulose Fiber will enter into the wall cake. Furthermore, it creates an impermeable layer on the filter bed ensuing in negligible liquid intrusion into formation.
- Powerful in controlling lost dray and torque circulation.
- It hinders hydration of delicate shale
- It forestalls pipe clogs.
- It balances out uncontrolled formation of sand.
- It is toxin-free in marine ecological condition
- It is compatible with other boring liquids.